Club members, introduce yourselves, or just say hi!

This is the private chatroom for the Graywalkers Club members.

Club members, introduce yourselves, or just say hi!

PostPosted by theMarg0r » Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:24 am

Hello, everyone! Now that the forum is finally here, why don't we start building our community and talk about ourselves a little? Just a little is fine. :P

I'm Robert, I'm 24 years old, and as a long-time player of both computer games and tabletop RPGs, this project is RIGHT up my alley. When given the opportunity to jump on board, I couldn't resist. I've also signed up for the alpha testing of the Graywalkers tabletop RPG. Yeah, I'm hyped for the computer game, but well, I've wanted to run a game for my friends that's inspired/based on the Devil May Cry series and Bayonetta, but set in some sort of post-apocalyptic environment. Angels, demons... it's perfect!
theMarg0r
Survivor

Re: Club members, introduce yourselves, or just say hi!

PostPosted by Wyldekarde » Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:54 am

Hi Robert! Thanks for kicking things off here at the Forums. Hopefully in the next few days, more people will start getting over here.

Just to introduce myself as well to everybody else joining us here soon. I am your host for the Graywalkers Club. My handle is Wyldekarde but my name is Russell. As you probably already know i'm the creator and lead designer for Graywalkers Purgatory.

I personally love the Devil May Cry and Bayonetta series and can say that they were a very large influence in the look and feel of the game.

As for the Tabletop RPG, I'm excited for that as well. We have all the rules already but are currently formatting them to be understood much more easily. You should be getting your hands on the mini rulebook soon. This will just be the primer on the basic rules, combat, and character creation. It will also include some pre-generated characters which you can start playing with. We're targeting to have this in your hands sometime in December or early Jan before the planned KS in late January.
Wyldekarde
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Graywalkers Club