Forum suggestion section.

If you have comments or suggestions, feel free to post it here. We will try our best to respond to you all.

Forum suggestion section.

PostPosted by Fission » Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:30 pm

At present there is no section of the forum designated for users to suggest additions and changes to the forum.

As an example, my previous two suggestion threads have been posted in the "General Discussion (No Spoilers)" section, as has this one.

This has worked so far because forum traffic is still low. However, as traffic in the general section picks up, topics like this (which tend to have a low post count and rate when functioning normally) will quickly become buried and so go unnoticed by other users and and possibly the forum staff.

If you do create a "Forum Suggestions" section (by that name or a different one) I would recommend placing it just above or below the "Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)" section, as both would have to do with the functioning of the forum.
Fission
Survivor

Re: Forum suggestion section.

PostPosted by BlackSun » Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:48 am

Hi Fission,

I made a new forum for Comments & Suggestions. please feel free to suggest anything that you think the forum is lacking and we will discuss it if we will add what the users suggested.
BlackSun
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Comments & Suggestions